- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for roasting meats, grilling vegetables, fish, kabobs, baking casseroles
- White metal, glass, and plastic exterior with metal interior
- 23-by-17-by-15-inches tall; interior space measures 15-by-12-by-10
- Comes with five kabob skewers, six meat tines
- Also includes flat basket, round basket, wire rack, baking sheet
Rotisserie and grill machine
Large enough to roast a 16-pound turkey totally, this super-size George Foreman Rotisserie just might give your outdoor barbecue grill a run for the money. Developed to roast food with a minimum of fat, this machine turns out to be quite versatile. You can barbecue fowl or meat on the heavy-duty rotisserie bar; grill fish, burgers, or vegetables in the nonstick adjustable flat basket; or roast greaseless potatoes in the round nonstick baking basket. If that isn’t enough, you can also grill kabobs on the wire rack, or turn it into an extra oven to bake casseroles and desserts. Items come out perfectly done and fat-free–rotisserie items self-baste in their own juices as they turn, and all the fat drips down into the removable drip pan below.
The controls are easy to use–just choose a cooking time and temperature and the rotisserie does the rest. Levels of heat intensity can be adjusted by selecting up to four powerful heating elements. If you need to apply barbecue sauce or check doneness, the cooking can be paused while a handy oven light lets you see what’s going on. All accessories wash up easily with hot water and dish soap–even the roll-up cover comes off for cleaning. —Marianne Painter